By purchasing any CannaSite or service or any of the services of CannaSiteCo.’s affiliates (“CannaSiteCo.”), you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
The services offered by CannaSiteCo. under the Terms of Service include various products and services to help you sell goods and services to buyers, whether online (“Online Services”), in person (“POS Services”), or both. Any such services offered by CannaSiteCo. are referred to in these Terms of Services as the “Services”. Any new features or tools that may be added to the current Services shall be also subject to the Terms of Service.
CannaSiteCo. reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to its website. Please check the Terms of Service occasionally for updates or changes that may impact you.
You must read, agree with and accept all terms and conditions contained in this Terms of Service Agreement before you may become a CannaSite user.
- This site is not for use by minors. To use this site, you must be either 18 years of age or older or at least the age of majority in either the jurisdiction in which you reside or the one from which you use this site.
- You are responsible for keeping your user account and password, and any affiliate accounts, secure. CannaSiteCo. cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account or password.
- CannaSiteCo. retains the right to immediately terminate any user who breaches or violates any term of service herein.
- CannaSiteCo. may amend these Terms of Service at any time by posting an amended Terms of Service on CannaSiteCo.’s website, available at https://cannasiteco.com/terms. Continuing to use CannaSiteCo. following the posting of an amended Terms of Service constitutes your agreement to, and acceptance of, the amended Terms of Service.
- You may not use CannaSiteCo. in the furtherance of any illegal or unauthorized activity. You will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or export any portion of the Service, use of the Service or access to the Service without express written permission by CannaSiteCo.
- CannaSiteCo. may transfer certain user info unencrypted, but will only transfer credit card or other financial data via encrypted network.
- CannaSiteCo. retains the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind of any CannaSiteCo. customer, employee, member or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- Nothing in these terms of service implies exclusive user rights to CannaSiteCo.’s services in any market at any time.
- CannaSiteCo. reserves the sole right to determine account ownership and transfer an account to the rightful owner. CannaSiteCo. reserves the right to temporarily disable or even terminate an account unless a rightful owner can be determined.
- CannaSiteCo. is not and cannot be held responsible for any damages resulting from the use or inability to use its services or from these Terms of Service. Use of these services constitutes an agreement to indemnify and hold CannaSiteCo. harmless from any claim or demand, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service.
- CannaSiteCo. and its related services are to be used solely at your own risk. Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranty or condition.
CannaSiteCo. indefinitely retains the right to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service. No failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision herein does not constitute a waiver of these rights. This Terms of Service Agreement supersedes any prior agreements between you and CannaSiteCo., including but not limited to, previous versions of the Terms of Service.